These gluten free and dairy free pecan banana pancakes are excellent served with blueberries and maple syrup. Even people who aren’t gluten free should give them a try! This recipe can be easily doubled.
This recipe is suitable for Thermomix TM6, TM5 and TM31.
- Grind oats 30 sec/speed 10.
- Add pecans and grind 8 sec/speed 10.
- Add eggs, banana, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, soda bicarbonate and sea salt then mix 20 sec/speed 6.
- Scrape down sides of TM bowl with spatula then mix again 5 sec/speed 6.
- Grease frying pan with coconut oil then cook pancakes over a medium heat flipping once. Serve with maple syrup, berries and enjoy!